Intrans Asia Logistics is well versed in handling and successfully executing the challenging task of shipping oversized and heavy-lift project freight. Our logistics project management experts oversee the entire process of transporting massive and out-of-gauge shipments.
To move a project cargo, our experienced project managers devise a tailored transport plan and once the shipping process starts our extensive network of oversized and over-dimensional cargo specialists monitors the consignment at every step until it reaches its destination.
- Shipping of heavy-lift and Over Dimensional Cargo (ODC), outsized containers and ISO tanks
- Customized and cost-effective solutions
- Managing Multimodal transportation of extra-large shipment, regardless of the size, shape or destination /td>
- Handling of projects entirely, starting from planning to development and final execution
- Undertaking route surveys and selecting appropriate carriers involving sea, air and land
- Arranging security escort for sensitive cargo
- Monitoring of goods while load loading/unloading to avoid mishandling
- Execution of projects through diligent planning and ensuring timely delivery
- On-site management& co-ordination with customers
- Continuous tracking of shipment status and updating the customer